- Rate Map A peer based or year to year comparison of industry and risk appropriate rates. Learn More
- Risk Map A systematic method designed to identify risk and document decisions. Learn More
- Values Map Detailed info used to determine policy limits, business income, workers comp & more. Learn More
- Service Map Customized schedule of service events designed to improve communication and assure desired results. Learn More
- Comp 180 A suite of tools focused on post accident follow up and review, time of injury triage and injury prevention. Learn More
- Done. Better. Sending teammates home in better condition than when they arrived. Learn More
- 158 Employees/Client Average number of employees per client.
- 21 Monthly Interactions Average number of interactions per client each month.
- 30 Portfolio Goal Number of total clients we wish to serve.
- 180 Degrees Number of degrees different from other brokers and agents.
Tim has done a great job with managing costs and risk for our business insurance at Gryboski Builders Inc. and Gryboski Properties LLP. I haven't hesitated to recommend him to others.
Robert Gryboski – Gryboski Builders
I met Tim several years ago when he was President of Insurance Associates and I was the CFO of a local manufacturer. Tim's knowledge of business risk insurance made my job easier. He takes a genuine interest in his clients and assures the right fit of product for the specific need. I appreciated the fact that he never tried to oversell. I recently reconnect with Tim, where he presented the "Risk Map" that he developed. This tool is well thought out and will provide any CFO or CEO with a thorough and efficient view of their business risk as well as a timetable for follow up
Linda Justema – former CFO for Dowco
It is great to be working with you again. We just have not had any confidence in our coverage since we worked with you last.